Pentair EC 520554 | IC 20 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell
The Pentair IntelliChlor EC-520554 IC20 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell uses common table salt to make chlorine for pools, making it easier and more efficient than other chlorine solutions. It automatically produces the amount of chlorine needed for safe and clean pool water, saving time and money.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt level, system status and chlorine output
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
- Compatible with a Pentair automation system, such as an IntelliCente Pool Control System
- 110 VAC or 220 VAC wiring (110 VAC only for IC15)
- Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
- Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
- Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished treating the pool, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
IntelliChlor seamlessly interfaces with Pentair automation systems. If you are adding automation and a chlorine generating system at the same time, opt for a Pentair IntelliCenter® Control System IntelliChlor for ultimate convenience.
- SKU: 1520554
- Part Number: EC_520554
- Height (Inches): 6.5
- Width (Inches): 6.5
- Length (Inches): 17.0
- Manufacturer: Pentair